Sebastian Korman


Do you print on matte papers or other materials too?

Because every work is unique, I always choose the best paper for each fine art print to achieve the best possible piece of art. This is why I use fine art papers from the following brands: Hahnemühle®, Museo®, and Epson®.

I mainly use Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Baryta 315 g/m² (100% Cotton, white, high-gloss finish) paper for my fine art prints but if you want your artwork to be printed on matte paper, please let me know that when finishing your purchase.

As a special request, some of my artworks can be printed also on various types of material (e.g. ChromaLuxe high-definition metal, Canvas). Consider always to use a UV glass or a continuous cast acrylic on your final framed artwork. It will protect your artwork from harmful UV rays with anti-reflective properties. Find out more about this from here or from your professional framing service.

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top